Did you ruin your cake or have some leftover cake, then you can surely make these mouth-watering , lip smacking cake pops. With a soft and moist cake in the center and covered with crackling white chocolate, these cake pops are worth trying and very easy to make. Loved by children and adults alike, these cake pops will make your family and friends crave for more. Try it and enjoy!
Calories: 140 per serving
Preparation Time: 1 hour 30 minutes (refrigeration)
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
2.5 cups chocolate Cake Pieces
4-5 tbsp. Condensed Milk
150 gram White Chocolate
Sprinkles/ Chocolate Chips/ Chocolate Vermicelli
Cake Pop Sticks
1. In a bowl, crumble the cake pieces as fine as possible using your hands.
2. Add the condensed milk to the cake crumbs, little by little to make it into a dough.
3. Roll the dough into balls using the tbsp. measuring spoon and your hands.
4. Refrigerate the cake pops (balls) for 1-2 hours.
5. Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave (* see notes*).
6. Take the cake pops out from the refrigerator. Dip the cake pop sticks into the melted chocolate and insert them into the cake pops, one by one.
7. Put them in the refrigerator and chill for 15-20 minutes.
8. Melt the white chocolate again and dip the cake pops into it.
9. Decorate the cake pops with Sprinkles/ Chocolate Chips/ Chocolate Vermicelli and chill before serving.
1. You can increase/ decrease the quantity of ingredients in the proportion, as per your preference.
2. You can also use satay sticks/ skewers in place of cake pop sticks.
3. Add the condensed milk little by little as the quantity required would be less if your cake is moist and more if your cake is very dry.
4. Refrigerate the cake pops for at least 1 hour before inserting the cake pop sticks into them, otherwise they would break.
5. To melt the white chocolate in microwave, microwave at 100% Power for 30 seconds and then stir. Repeat the process 5-6 times till the white chocolate melts. Do not microwave for more than 30 seconds at a time as it might burn.