These baked potato wedges are very easy and fast to make yet very tasty and delicious. They can be made in a jiffy by just mixing a few ingredients and baking them. The hung curd and garlic dip served along adds zing to the baked potato wedges. As these are baked, these are lighter than the fried potato wedges. Baked Potato Wedges with Garlic Dip is a great snack for movie or cricket match night with your loved ones. Your family and friends will surely love these crispy baked wedges and the fresh dip which is very quick to rustle up. Try them and enjoy!
Calories: 270 per person
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
For Potato Wedges:
4-5 large Potatoes
3 tbsp. Olive oil
1 tsp. Red Chilli Flakes
1.5 tsp. Mixed Herbs
Salt to taste
1 tbsp. Coriander/ Parsley chopped
Cheese Powder (optional)
For Garlic Dip:
1 cup Hung Curd
12 cloves Garlic
Salt to taste
1. Cut the potatoes into wedges and if they are wet, pat them dry well.
2. Preheat the oven at 200 degree centigrade.
3. In a baking tray, mix the potatoes, 2 tbsp. olive oil, chilli flakes, mixed herbs and salt.
4. Bake the potato wedges in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through, brown and crispy.
5. Meanwhile in a blender, grind the garlic into a fine paste.
6. Mix hung curd, mixed herbs, salt and garlic paste in a bowl.Chill the garlic dip before serving.
7. Take out the potato wedges from the oven and take it out in a serving platter.
8. Drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle the coriander/ parsley and cheese powder (if using) over the potato wedges and serve the potato wedges hot with chilled garlic dip.
1. You can also use canola oil or any other oil in place of olive oil.
2. In place of mixed herbs, you can use a combination of your favorite herbs like oregano, rosemary, thyme, etc.
3. Do not add the hung curd to the blender as it will liquidize and turn runny.