Italian Pizza is the all time favorite of many including me. With pre made pizza sauce and pizza base, it can be made very quickly at home. Also the pizza sauce can be made easily at home and recipe link for the same is provided in the notes. The homemade pizza sauce tastes very much better than the store bought. To make the Italian pizza healthier, you can use less amount of cheese and use whole wheat pizza base instead of the normal one. Do not worry if you don’t have an oven as pizza can also be made on a stove top. Enjoy Italian pizza with your family and friends!
Calories: 550 per person
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
2 Pizza Base/ Rolled Pizza dough
1/3rd cup Pizza Sauce
100 grams Pizza Cheese/ Mozzarella Cheese
3/4th cup Mixed Vegetables, Diced
1 tsp. Oil
2 tsp. Oregano/ Mixed Herbs
1 tsp. Red Chilli Flakes
Salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven at degrees centigrade.
2. Brush a pizza base with a little oil.
3. Spread 2.5 tbsp. pizza sauce evenly over the pizza base.
4. Grate some pizza cheese/ mozzarella cheese over the pizza base, spreading it evenly.
5. Make cut marks over the pizza and arrange the diced vegetables over it.
6. Grate some more pizza cheese/ mozzarella cheese over it.
7. Sprinkle salt to taste, red chilli flakes and oregano/ mixed herbs over the pizza.
8. Bake the pizza in the oven at 200 degrees centigrade for 15-18 minutes or until cheese melts and it becomes golden brown on top.
9. Repeat it with the 2nd pizza base also and serve the Italian Pizza hot.
1. For making the pizza sauce at home, refer to the following link:
I WOULD BE POSTING PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE ALSO SOON!
2. Use around grams of pizza cheese/ mozzarella cheese over one 7-8″ pizza base.
3. You can use your choice of vegetables like bell peppers, babycorn, onions, sweetcorn, olives, jalapenos, mushrooms, paneer, zucchini, broccoli, etc. and also meat or fish if you eat non-vegetarian.
4. You can also make the pizza in broad frying pan. For that, heat a frying pan over medium flame and grease it with a little oil. Place the pizza in the frying pan and cook covered for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese melts.